The modeFinance Methodologies for Credit Rating
Here you will find comprehensive information on the two methodologies (one for banking institutions, the other for corporates) used by modeFinance in the process of issuance and review of credit ratings under the EU Regulation.
As requested by the Regulation, and provided by internal policies and procedures, modeFinance periodically validates and, when necessary, reviews MORE (Banks and Corporates) and RATING (Banks and Corporates) Methodologies, both of which were developed internally.
The methodologies used by modeFinance are rigorous, systematic, continuous and subject to validation.
modeFinance Credit Rating Process
- Search of the publicly available information on the rated entity (bank or corporate);
- Credit Score obtained via MORE Methodology (the process is entirely automated);
- Credit Rating through Rating Methodology (implies the substantial intervention of modeFinance rating analysts);
- Approval of Credit Rating by modeFinance Rating Team;
- Notification to the rated entity and possible appeal process;
- Distribution of Credit Rating to users (via subscription).