List of services
modeFinance List of services
modeFinance Srl provides the following types of services (for more information visit modefinance.com:
- modeFinance Corporate Credit Ratings: issuance and review of unsolicited credit ratings on non-financial companies to be distributed via subscription (on a subscriber-pays model), in compliance with Regulation (EC) No. 1060/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council. The rating process involves a scoring process according to MORE Methodology and the substantial intervention of modeFinance rating team of analysts. modeFinance began issuing this type of assessments after registration with effect from July 10th, 2015.
- Private Credit Ratings: issuance of on-demand private ratings (solicited or unsolicited). Private ratings differ from scores to the extent that the former imply the intervention of an analyst, who performs a deeper credit assessment, writes a comment, and proposes an opinion on the company's creditworthiness in the form of a symbol, according to a predefined rating scale. The private rating is approved and issued by modeFinance.
- Credit Scoring: issuance of entirely automated, unsolicited credit assessments on a worldwide database of companies in the form of scores (according to a predefined scoring scale), probability of default estimates, credit limits. This type of credit assessments are available to clients in “ASKMORE basic” reports and via “s-peek”, a mobile application developed and published by modeFinance. Since 2009 modeFinance has produced over a hundred million of credit scores and credit score updates. Those evaluations are daily used by over a hundred multinational corporates and banks worldwide.
- Credit Reporting with ancillary information: production of credit reports which also include commercial information and financial analysis such as: payment status, litigations, financial statements, ratio analysis, sector analysis and comparison, company's shareholders, subsidiaries, board of directors and more.
- other financial analisys and research, such as sector analysis, sector comparison, country comparison, market search.
- Credit Risk Software, particularly for corporate clients that need to implement (or improve the performance of) their own internal credit risk management function. Development and implementation of software typically involves specific training and consultancy activities, whose topics however cover only the software itself. In any case, modeFinance does not provide consultancy services to any rated entity or any related third party regarding the corporate or legal structure, assets, liabilities or activities of that rated entity or any related third party.