modeFinance Transparency Report
modeFinance publishes annually a transparency report according to Art. 12 of Regulation (EC) No 1060/2009.
The report includes the following information:
- detailed information on legal structure and ownership of the credit rating agency;
- a description of the internal control mechanisms ensuring quality of its credit rating activities;
- statistics on the allocation of modeFinance staff to new credit ratings, credit rating reviews, methodology or model appraisal and senior management;
- a description of its record-keeping policy;
- the outcome of the annual internal review of its independent compliance function;
- a description of its management and rating analyst rotation policy;
- financial information on the revenue of the credit rating agency, including total turnover, divided into fees from credit rating and ancillary services with a comprehensive description of each, including the revenues generated from ancillary services provided to clients of credit rating services;
- a governance statement within the meaning of Article 46a(1) of Council Directive 78/660/EEC of 25 July 1978 on the annual accounts of certain types of companies.
2017 Annual Transparency Report: PDF
2016 Annual Transparency Report: PDF
2015 Annual Transparency Report: PDF