modeFinance Publication Policies
modeFinance adopted internal policies and procedures for the publication and presentation of credit ratings, as required by the EU Regulation on Credit Rating Agencies.
modeFinance ratings and rating actions are disclosed on a non-selective basis and in a timely manner to all active and applicable subscribers, via the present website.
The structure of modeFinance Corporate Credit Rating Report covers the following information:
- KEY RATING INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES
- GENERAL OVERVIEW
- COMPANY AND THE GROUP
- INDUSTRY & COUNTRY
- FINAL ASSESSMENT AND SWOT ANALYSIS
- Summary of notification and appeal process
- Rating Scale
- modeFinance Corporate Credit Rating Actions
- modeFinance Corporate Credit Rating Statuses
- MORE 2.0 Methodology
- modeFinance Rating Methodology
modeFinance has put in place appropriate internal control mechanisms in order to comply with regulatory presentation and disclosure requirements.